Diablo-II-LOD - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Diablo-II-LOD > Topics

Subject: Favourite
Replies: 9 Views: 1284

primevil 8/16/2006 - 10:07:13
Ok, what is your favourite character in the wonderfull world of diablo 2? *

primevil 8/16/2006 - 10:11:48
LoL, mine definitely is the necromancer. All the summonable minions add up and at level sixty they do all the work for you. spy.GIF pmpl *

bedhead6 8/17/2006 - 5:23:05
Mines the sorceress.i had a lv 72 amazon,she was unstoppable,i challenged 4 of my frends,each at lv 70,at the same time,and killed all 4 of them.lol.but my sorceress is becoming just as powerfull.i love elemental attacks. *

primevil 8/17/2006 - 8:36:50
believe me, i wont argue against a sorceress.... Hmmm how i miss my morganna pmpl *

primevil 8/18/2006 - 5:46:57
Ok. Now whats your favourite type of druid? Elemental, shapeshifter or a combination. I'm elemental myself. I'm going to start a shapeshifter soon tho *

bronzpot 8/22/2006 - 12:46:46
U should give da asassin a try.Fast mean chick.Double claw attack. *

omega106 6/4/2007 - 9:12:34
The necromancer is my favourite. i made him into a fighter mage dat dude didnt even need magic even though my fire golem nd bone spear wud kill armys of multiplayas *

scarage 30.09.07 - 02:17pm
A cryo sorceress. Just love Callysta freezin n damaging with her frozen orb n retaliating with her armor. F o, cold mastery, warmth, and her armor is maxed out. Once had her wearing the complete angelic set. *

eseth 31.12.07 - 09:05am
I don't like druids... My fav char is necro,also sometimes i might play as pally or sorc. My current necro is quite low lvl,well i had one much better in middle-hell,but then my pc broke down and the save disappeared. Still my necro is unstoppable with his combination of iron maiden&blood golem while spamming bone spears from elsewhere. *

dealer 9.01.08 - 09:17pm
assassin. i mastered the game on mod without backups or cheating and i can say that is the best character. just invest skill points in wake of fire, lightning sentry,burst of speed and shadow warrior. you'll have invincible character if you make claws of chaos *

* Diablo-II-LOD Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Diablo-II-LOD

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search